Sunday, April 19, 2015

April Blue Fern Studio Projects using the NEW Deja Vu Collection

Hello all! Today I'm here to share my April project with you. I made three layouts using the gorgeous new collection Deja Vu. The papers are designed beautifully and the colors are so sweet! I really love the soft tones of the purple, yellows, and green.

My first layout is based on April's sketch. I used the Friperies paper as  my background and used Tresors as my accents layers. The title "memories" is from the Petites Cartes papers. The butterflies are the Tea Time Set from my Etsy store, Little Scrap Shop.

For the chipboard pieces  I used Boston Lattice and Mesh Bits. I first painted with gesso and sprinkled lightly some cleat UTEE. Heated until the UTEE is melted then sprayed with mist.
 I also used on of the new pieces that coordinate with the Deja Vu Collection. This one here is a piece from the Deja Vu Dangle set.

For this page I used the La Plume paper as my background. Then tearing and layering on top I used the Un Voyage A Paris paper. I took a piece of the Luminaires paper to run down my page. The Sweet Yellow Dragonflies and Dragonfly Stick Pin are also from Little Scrap Shop.

I used gesso and  paint on the Chelsea Vines. Then sprinkles some colored glitter glass on the tip of the leaves.
 For the title I used the word Delight from the Delight Set.
 This lovely lamp post is also new to coordinate with the Deja Vu Collection. This one is called Luminaires. It comes in a set of two and I used the larger on a previous layout I made.

The soft green color in the papers is one of my favorite shades of green. I used the Atelier paper as my background then layered  Tresors. I fussy cut some images from the Friperies and Petites Cartes papers. The butterflies, So Chic,  are one of my personal favs from my shop.

This is another piece from the Deja Vu Dangle Set. I painted with gesso, misted, and lightly dabbed some distress glitter to finish the piece.
 Here I used the Small Roman Clock. I used the same dressing as above.
Thank you for taking the time! I hope I've inspire you to get the Deja Vu collection. It's one that you should have in your stash! :)




5 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

These are so beautiful vintage!

Patty O'Malley said...

Just found your blog. Your projects are so beautiful! Glad to be new follower #1001!

Lizzyc said...

Oh yes these papers are so pretty, and your layouts are so feminine and so beautiful too.. love them...

Valerie S said...

Angelica, I gasped when I saw your stunning layouts on the Blue Fern blog. You have done an outstanding job showing off the Deja Vu collection. I can't begin to choose a favorite. So glad to have you as part of the team!

Janene said...

Absolutely outstanding! Just beautiful!!! Love all the elements